Andaman Tour Packages at Lowest Price
Andaman and Nicobar island is awesome place to visit atleast once in life span Andaman and Nicobar is one of the seventh union territories of India. This island has two part , Andaman Island and Nicobar Island . The territory's capital is the city of Port Blair .
Andaman And Nicobar
Andaman and Nicobar islands is one of the most beautiful island couple with senerie ambience and picturesque view,there is nothing not to love about Andaman. It is the most favourable destination for tourist,these beautiful islands will leave you spellbound. It is serve as a heaven for people looking to enjoy long relaxing beach vacations. The Holiday to Andaman and Nicobar is a once in a lifetime experience. There is one thing you shouldn't miss out on yor list-shopping.cute little shops around the corner are always buzzing the people. It is also well known for its handicraft emporium. The islands are famous for its serene and white sandy beaches.Markets of Andaman are famous for its seashell products.Various beautiful jwellery and home decor is made out of this seashell. The street of Andaman is decorated with eyecatching products make out of bamboos like bamboo mat,wooden utensils and homepiece. These islands are the paradise of sea food lovers like lobesters,crabs,prawns,cuttle fish and every kind of fish is found here.Tandoori fish is one of the most mouthwatering dish every tourist should try there. Vegetarians dont worry; there is plenty of things Andaman offers you. Guava,pineapple,Mango is commonly grown here.
Andaman and Nicobar islands are known for the various types of water sports available there such as seawalk,scuba diving,jet ski,snorkeling,banana rides and many more.
Seawalk-It is a great way to explore different varieties of fish and corals.
Scuba diving-It is a best way to experience underwater marine life.
Jet ski-The most wonderful sport in Andaman.
Andaman have total 572 islands.Major islands are North Andaman island,Little Andaman,Middle Andaman island,South Andaman island.Nicobar have total 22 islands.Major islands are Car Nicobar,Great Nicobar,Little Nicobar.
Major Tourist Attractions In Andaman And Nicobar Islands
- Ross Island was the seat of British administration.
- Viper Island was the site of jail where the British imprison convicts and political prisoners.
- Radhnagar Beach is a beautiful beach and located on the western coast of Havelock island.In 2004 it was voted the best beach of Asia by TIME.
- Cellular Jail is also termed as 'KALA PANI' (Black Water). Britishers use this imprision especially to exile political prisoners such as Batukeshwar Dutt and Veer Savarkar during the struggle of India's Independence.
- Havelock Island is the largest island compromise Ritchie's Archipelago,a chain of islands to the east of Great Andaman.
Best Time To Visit Andaman And Nicobar
Andaman and Nicobar islands have moderate weather almost throught the year,but the best time to visit is between october and may which covers the winter and summer season. Weather stays clear and quite pleasent
- Light cotton clothes for summers and light cardigans for winters.
- Sunglasses,hats,umbrella and cap for beaches.
- Smart casuals for evening.
- Suncreen to protect yourself from UV sun rays.
- Basic medicine, gulucose.
The Top Hotels of Andaman And Nicobar Where You Can Stay:
Located in the heart of the city, Hotel NK International is at a distance of 3.1 km from Veer Savarkar International Airport and within a kilometer from Central Bus Stand. It offers facilities like parking, room service, laundry, water sports, scuba diving, waiting lounge, elevator and Wi-Fi. The doctor on call facility can be availed during medical emergencies.