Terms And Conditions
Welcome to Anrari ("www.anrari.com" A Unit of Anatel Ventures Pvt Ltd ) .
Limitation on content usage:
Your use of any information or materials on this Website and App is entirely at your own risk, for which company shall not undertake any liability. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website or App, meet your specific requirements.
Unauthorised use of the Website or App may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. You shall solely bear the consequences arising out of the breach of any of the terms given above. Further Anrari reserves exclusive rights to alter, modify, and delete any of the contents without giving prior notice to any person.
Third party websites:
The Website and App contain materials which is either owned by, or licensed, to Anrari. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the content displayed on the Website and App. From time to time, the Website and App may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience for providing further useful information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We, or our contractors, agents, owners, and employees are not responsible for the content or policies of such other websites to which our Website and App may link or use offers from. Please take time to learn about them as well.
Limitation of liability for fault not attributable to Anrari:
You agree and acknowledge that Anrari will have the right of indemnification for any loss that may be caused to company for any misuse of its Website or App, by you and company will have all rights to approach the appropriate court of law for enforcement of such rights.
company and/or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns will not be liable for any loss that you may suffer due to rejection of your visa, hotel cancellation policies and/or any other policy of third parties service providers who are involved in the product that you purchase from Anrari.
It shall be your obligation to ensure that your passport is valid and eligible for undertaking international travel. Company and/or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns will not be liable for passport being declared ineligible for entry/exit during or prior to undertaking the international travel.
Given below, are certain essential do’s and don’ts with respect to your passport:
- Validity of passports should be at least 6 months from date of return
- Hand written passports will not be considered valid
- Passports must have barcode
- Passports should not be mutilated or tampered
- Name on passport should match with name on other documents provided for visa
The Website and App are platforms that are offered to you for meeting and interacting with concerned agents and other service providers for organizing your travel. Anrari is not, and cannot be a party to, or, control in any manner any transaction between such travel agents and other service providers. Hence, please note that:
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between the travellers and travel agents alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation terms relating to price, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Company does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the travellers and travel agents.
- You acknowledge that through the Website and App, company merely provides a platform which enables you to have access to various travel services offered by the travel agents. It is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the you and the travel agent and company shall not be a privy to such contract.
- Company, and/or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns, shall not be or deemed to be responsible or be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, but not limited to, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this Website and App, or for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (including any airline, travel agent / tour operator, hotel, facility or similar agency), whom you shall engage or hire or appoint, pursuant to or resulting from, the content available on the Website and App.
- Company does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its travel agents or other service providers. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular travel agent that you choose to deal with on the Website or App, and use your best judgment in that behalf.
- Company shall not be liable for delays or inabilities in performance or non-performance in whole or in part of its obligations due to any causes that are not due to its acts or omissions and are beyond its reasonable control, such as Force majeure events or other similar causes, problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters end. In such event, the affected traveller will be promptly given notice as the situation permits.
- Company shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information belonging to any other person; or share any information which is blasphemous, obscene, libelous, invasive of privacy or encouraging money laundering.
- Company shall not share any information or use it to harm minors in any way.
- Company shall not infringe intellectual property rights of any person.
- Company warrants that no information must mislead or deceive the user about its origin or impersonate any person.
- 100% Service Assurance Company shall ensure prompt redressal of any deficiency in service registered by a traveler. It may further, as per its discretion, provide credit vouchers of the travel agent and/or Holiday Triangle covering full or partial amount of the payment received from the traveler.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries related to copyright infringement) regarding this Website to email@example.com.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and the rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Rajesh Singh
Anatel Ventures Private Limited
C56/A3 , Ground Floor ,
Sector 62 Noida , Uttar Pradesh - 201301